From the City of Morro Bay, this November 1st through December 31st, kids staying in Morro Bay get FREE stuff!
Children 12 and under will receive a passport for the following at check-in:
• Free Kid’s Kite from Farmer’s Kites and Surreys (while supplies last)
• Free Clam Chowder from Giovanni’s Fish Market (with any purchase)
• Free Ice Cream Treat from Great American Fish Company
• Free Holiday Ornament from Junque Love
• Free Bay Tour from Subsea Tours (up to 2 per family with the purchase of 2 adult admissions)
• Free Kids Hot Chocolate from The Rock Espresso (with any purchase)
• Free Seashell Hunt from Under the Sea Gallery (with any $5 purchase)
• Free Sportsfishing from Virg’s Landing (with any adult admission)
There is also free events going on such as the Winterfest on December 1st – 12th and the Lighted Boat Parade on December 2nd. Entrance to the Museum of Natural History, the Skateboard Museum, and the Estuary Nature Center is also free.
Disclaimer: Kids Get Free Stuff Passport is available for kids 12 and under only when accompanied by an adult for an overnight stay. Passports are non-transferable and have no cash value. Passports expire December 31st, 2017.
For more information about this promotion please visit: http://morrobay.org/deals-promotions/kids-get-free-stuff-2017.