Book Direct and Soar into Spring Savings this March, April, and May!
Stay at the Estero in March, April, or May and receive the Spring Passport filled with activity and dining deals great for the whole family. Also, the entrance to three museums is always FREE including the Museum of Natural History, the Skateboard Museum, and the Estuary Nature Center. Not to mention all the other fun FREE stuff there is to do like tide pooling, hiking, and beach combing for sand dollars. Morro Bay is perfect for family reunions and get togethers. Morro Bay features fantastic restaurants with fresh local seafood, activities like kayaking and whale watching as well as shopping, and wine tasting!
March, April, and May Spring Passport – $80+ VALUE!
- 10% OFF kayak rentals at Kayak Horizons. Enjoy a morning of kayaking in Morro Bay! Dennis Krueger of Kayak Horizons will fit you with a kayak and share all the local secrets of where to go, and what to watch for when kayaking out on Morro Bay.
- FREE order of house fries with the purchase of 2 draft beers atThe Libertine Pub. The Libertine is a craft brew pub that focuses on barrel aged wild ales and offers an extensive beer catalog with 48 draft handles.
- FREE 8oz yogurt with purchase of equal or greater value at Grandma’s Frozen Yogurt & Waffle Shop. Grandma’s Frozen Yogurt & Waffle Shop features Honey Hill Farm’s REAL Frozen Yogurt, warm waffle boats with frozen yogurt & toppings. THE place in Morro Bay to listen to live music, play non-electronic board games, and hold special birthday parties and other special celebrations. Come and park your bike while you shop in Old Town Morro Bay.
- FREE 8oz cup of chowder with any purchase at Giovanni’s Fish Market, family owned and operated, with patio seating overlooking the bay, for over 25 years.
- Enjoy $2 OFF draft beers at Stax Wine Bar & Bistro. Located on the Embarcadero, Stax is the hottest new wine bar and bistro in town.
- FREE small side salad with the purchase of any pizza at Pizza Port. Pizza Port is committed to fresh produce and dough made daily where you can watch current sports or surf movies on the big screens and let the kids play arcade games.
- FREE cookie with the purchase of any coffee drink at Buttercup Bakery & Cafe. Buttercup Bakery & Cafe is known for offering great-tasting pastries, fresh coffee and breakfast and lunch items to all guests in the community.
- $5 OFF a $25 purchase or more at The Paddleboard Company, where you can enjoy the bay and all it’s natural glory filled with wildlife, adventure, and fun. Stand up paddleboard lessons and rentals available.
- $10 OFF whale watching and $5 OFF a bay tour for 2 or more at Sub Sea Tours. Sub Sea Tours provides adults and children alike with an educational and fun experience that can’t be beat! The captains are knowledgeable and know where to find the whales throughout the year. The Subsea Tour cruises the harbor to see sea otters, seals and birds, but down below deck is where you will be face to face with the fish on the glass bottom boat.
- FREE bucket of range balls at Morro Bay Golf Course. Morro Bay Golf Course is a storied “must play” for avid golfers. Called the “Poor man’s Pebble Beach,” the course’s terrain is hilly and the putting is challenging, but the payoff is quite grand, with ocean and bay views on all 18 holes. Overlooking the Morro Bay Estuary, a wildlife sanctuary and recreational boat harbor, the course is labeled an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary and offers both beautiful birds and seasonal Monarch butterflies that winter in the eucalyptus grove.
- $5 OFF a $25 purchase or more at AZ.Hi.AZ.IAm Surf Shop. AZHIAZIAM (As High As I Am) is a lifestyle clothing brand that celebrates the gift of human flight. If you are up for adventure, then they have what you are looking for!
Disclaimer: The Spring Passport is available with an overnight stay. Passports are non-transferable and have no cash value. Stay must be between March 1 and May 31, 2018. Passports expire May 31, 2018
“The City of Morro Bay does not guarantee or warrant any of the activities or products offered by the Passport Program; The City does not accept responsibility for acts or omission of the various participants for the Passport Program; and, acceptance of the Passport constitutes an express agreement to absolve the City of any known or unknown liability arising from use of the Passport Program.”